- Soap Making - it's not just for Fight Club anymore!
- Chernobyl Journal - an account of my 2011 trip to Chernobyl
- Standing Stones - getting my rocks off out in the yard.
- A Steampunk Darkroom - my fortress of solitude and darkness.
- The Rolling Blunder - a former Verizon step-van converted into rolling wet-plate darkroom and camper-pimpin' wagon.
- Back to School with a Vengeance - Buying and retrofitting a 1950's schoolhouse into a studio/darkroom/fortress of solitude.
- Building a Dog House - I've never had dogs before, so I got to build my very first-ever dog house. I wanted to build it solid enough to out-last the dogs (and probably myself) so I built them a stud-framed house that weighs about 900lbs.
- Building a Gazebo out of a Satellite Dish - We "inherited" a big aluminum satellite dish from the former owners of our house, and decided to recycle it rather than simply saw it up and throw it away.