BSU (That's short for "Blowing S*it Up")
- A Different Way of Seeing - Stuff looks very interesting in slow motion. Especially bottles of paint that have been centershot with a .45
- The Ultimate Firewall - Sissy little Internet firewalls don't even smoke when you light them.
- Do-it-yourself Dealy - How hard was Lee Harvey Oswald's shot? Could you have done it with a .45 handgun?
- Toy Rockets - You know those silly little Estes rockets you used to shoot off with your dad when you were a kid? Well, my dad was never into them, but our neighbors' dad was. So I got to experiment with things like: gluing fins and a nosecone onto a c6-5 engine and launching it. What was fun in 1975 is just as fun today, only better-funded and no parental interference, err, supervision.
- Safecracking Made Simple - I know lots of guys who can pick locks - like Matt Blaze and Mudge. But why merely be content to pick a lock, when you can shatter it?
- Baby Food Bombs? - Don't tell the Department of Homeland Security; experiments with baby cereal mixed with perchlorate.